Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary

It is hard to believe 8 years ago I Married my Best Friend. Chris is an amazing husband. I am so thankful to have met him in College! He has always been there for me, some days I think he knows me better than I do. We can have a discussion and I don't even need to talk because he knows what I would say. I must say it really is cute to listen to those conversations because he really does sound like me. He completes me and has helped me become the person I am today. We truly have grown together. It has been a wonderful 8 years and I look forward to the many many many more to come!

Here are some old pictures to remember the day!


This weekend we took the kids to the Balloon Rally in town. It was to windy for the balloons to go up, however we stayed and watched fireworks. Callie slept through most of it and Zak screamed. Needless to say I don't think Zak will be in any hurry to go again. It was a lot of fun to see Friends and hang out with the family. The kids did very well hanging out on the blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment