Monday, January 7, 2013

Heart Surgey

Callie is having heart surgery today. This is the one surgery I prayed that neither of the kids would ever have. There is just something that scares me about surgery on the heart. Thankfully all of the doctors have assured me this is a "common" heart surgery. It just kills me to know my baby will have yet another scar. She has a wonderful team taking good care of her. We pray for a speedy recovery and lots of strength for the nurses and doctors taking care of her. We will be at the hospital for 3-6 days assuming all goes as planned. I will facebook and blog as we have updates. Please continue to pray for our family and the team taking care of Callie.

Zak is at home with the nurses. He is back to school today. He will be missing his sister these few days she is gone, but he may also enjoy some quiet time with out be climbed on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment