Sunday, October 17, 2010

Girls Day out.. and Zak

Chris is out of town for the weekend having fun hunting so the kids and I wanted to do something fun together. No house work this weekend! There was lots of fun things going on around town and the weather was nice. Grandma Kathy, Cousin Angie, Nurse Jenn, Nurse Jessica, Callie, Zak and I all went out for some fun Saturday morning. Jessica let me know of Sharing Hands going on at Marathon Park. We were able to get some more special needs information on adaptive equipment. Zak was able to pet a rabbit, dogs, cow and even ride a horse for his first time. I made Nurse Jenn ride with him.. I was chicken. I never rode a horse and did not want the first time to be with Crazy Zak.. he was hipper! After the horse ride it was off to Zak's school for Chili for Charity. We tasted several Chili's and pet animals from the humane society. Zak was able to pet a ferret this time and then sat on the fire truck! Once we got home it was time to play in the leaves before they were cleaned up. Callie was not to thrilled as she was tired, but Zak and the dogs had lots of fun. After all the excitement it was time for a bath and a nap. Needless to say Zak decided he was a big boy and did not need a nap.

Saturday Evening I had a nurse to watch the kids and Angie, Jenn and I went to the Ghost Tours in Downtown Wausau. It was interesting to hear all the stories and see some parts of town I have not even driven. What a great Day!!

Jenn and Zak on the Horse



What a big girl in her stroller. 

Playing in the leaves






No comments:

Post a Comment