Monday, May 2, 2011

Cirlces of Life

I was able to attend the Circles of Life Conference last Thursday and Friday in Milwaukee http://www.colwisconsin.org/ What a wonderful conference! The whole conference is about Special needs for all ages! This was the first year I was able to attend and I cannot wait until next year! There was tons on information and break out sessions for everyone - Parents, providers, advocates.. you name it and there was something to learn. Chris stayed at home with the kids and one of the nurses came with me. It was also fun to see the many of people that have educated us along the way. What a great few days!

I did come home with a nasty cold. It was probably time for me to get sick. It has been a good winter for me. Callie is just about over hers. I am hoping Zak does not get one, but I am thinking he is not to far behind. He just seems a little off this weekend and today.

Callie was into the clinic today as her eye lid is very red. They said she has a sty and also she has an ear infection. We had no idea. We are hoping it will go away on its own as she cannot have any antibiotics as she keeps getting c-diff... a nasty stomach bacteria that causes diarrhea. She sees the ENT on the 20th unless she get cranky before that. Tomorrow she goes to Madison for her follow up with pulmonology. watch for a follow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment