Sunday, May 15, 2011

You name it we had it

YUCK! A week of germs, you name it we had it.Both kids woke up on Monday with colds. They both had a fever. Tuesday I woke up, going on two weeks of being sick with a cold and felt terrible. Thinking I was going to work the day from home and would feel better. By 10 I felt terrible and decided a trip to walk in was much needed. Also, Callie woke that morning with one cheek HOT, red and puffy. I knew it was time for us both to get checked out. I also had a nasty cough that I could not get rid of. On of the kids nurses told me to drink hot water with 1 Tablespoon  Honey and 1 Table spoon Lemon. It was my miracle drug. I lived off of it! Wednesday I was even worse and spent the day at home. Chris also woke up with a cold that morning. Friday was the first day Zak went to school! Friday night we tried a new formula for Callie and needless to say it ended with diarrhea.. which still has not stopped, yet slowed it has. Zak woke up this morning snot nose everywhere and a fever again. UGH, are we going to get a break. Nope... Chris now has the flu!

So in a nut shell, what a week. We have had every germ possible in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment