Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Zak went on a field trip today with school, Daddy and Grandma also went with. They went to a local pumpkin patch and took a hay ride. Then they got to pick out a pumpkin. Chris said they had a good time, although it was darn cold out! We had to get out the winter coat, hat and gloves.
We got our first snow of the season yesterday. It stayed in the trees and on the grass, but not on the road. That is the best kind, I love how the trees looked - so relaxing. I wish I would have taken a picture. Now all we need is a fire place to curl up in front of on those days.

We lost a fishy today. We did not even know it was sick. Chris went to feed them and one was floating. I don't know what my deal is I cannot seem to keep fish alive. Any tips?? There are still 4 left. Hopefully they are not all sick.

Somthing to share I received today:

To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did. When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence.... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore....And who always will.
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment