Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Day!

Both of the kids had such a great day. Zak finally went back to school for the first time in 3 weeks. We just could not take a chance with his weakened immune system from surgery. His eyes are looking good and he has so much energy. I know I say this all of the time, but he really is such a happy boy. I to just watch him play and wonder what is he thinking. He is an amazing boy. He has taught me so much about patience and just being grateful for life.
Callie too had a good day. She has been off all pain meds now for a few days. Today she rolled over to look at Zak in the jumpy. She also enjoyed standing for a while. It was the first day she really liked doing her therapy again. Also, great news. I got her in for a second opinion in Madison. Not until January 6th, however it is on the books and we were able to get in. I hope this doctor has some ideas. I just do not like to see Callie in pain.
Chris is out of town on business so it has just been the kids and me. It is very strange with two kids and just me. I am still getting used to it. He will be home tomorrow thankfully. The house just seems so empty when he is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment